الأربعاء، 11 أبريل 2012

I am fond of Bhba may Chgveny even the outskirts of tufts of my hair, which has made her a lifeline for you and made it a storm surge caring in order to swim the Bahq Where are you Habibi Are Lanta close to me your heart and your mind and away from me with your body and your face or you're away with all your senses I am I still a researcher you look about you under the waves of the sea and near the stars and behind the hills and the trees and in the hearts of children and young people and in the minds of women and behind the bars of the air looking for you in my mind in order to restore your image meditate eyes that swim where Bahq love and tenderness Search for homes dwell in the involvement of your heart and place of blood in Hariank and walking in your veins to Atk feel me and IScreaming from the inside you and tell you I'm here I'm here Anahna Anahna then when you will know I am in inside you and Atamaal dance to the beat of your heart and I play melodic sad on a Wattar your mind has been constructed for myself a palace of the most beautiful palaces of the world in your body, but I feel lonely faithful I am with you and you are not with me Ajul my dreams do not I find the truth Amami if your grandmother will make your heart bed to sleep in and relax and make my chest pillow, not put out your chest and will make your fingers comb combing by the tufts of hair and will make your eyes Sahlerh at your convenience, but Atptad for my eyes for a moment, the moment without you tie Omri whole and if it does not find you, know that I may Nbzny the whole world for you and I know I did not find myself, I was lost for me dreams of Omri Atrhal and leave me alone between Diloek mercy of a palace and live by the abandoned

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق